Strong and healthy hair can be secured not only by visiting a new-fashioned beauty salon. Different masks, laminations, shampoos can replace alternative folk remedies. It turns out that there is a special aromatic spice, which is very useful for hair, you can use it when preparing various products in tandem with additional ingredients. And all this is cinnamon, which is indispensable for hair care.
Benefits of Cinnamon for Hair
Cinnamon can solve many problems with hair; strengthen them and protect them from falling out, prevent brittleness and cross-section, eliminate fatty gloss, add volume to them, etc. Also, it can be used for preventive purposes, to maintain the health of the curls.
Cinnamon affects the hair in this way:
- Improves the vitality of hair follicles, nourishes them.
- Eliminates seborrheic crusts, dandruff, makes the scalp healthier.
- Glues the scales of the hairs, making them smooth and shiny, removes the dull tint.
- Provides a natural barrier against negative factors.
- Improves blood circulation in the scalp.
To apply cinnamon for hair, you can use both her essential oil and powder, combining them with other ingredients.
Cinnamon masks for restoring the hair should be done at least once a week. You can repeat the procedure every time you clean your head, and after getting the first results, in due course, it is worth to reduce the frequency of application up to 1 time per week.